These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Master.GG Inc’s, Fanboards website (“Fanbds.com”), which is operated by Master.GG. Master.GG provides engagement and monetization tools for streamers and content creators (“service” or Company Service”) via the Company website(s) offered from the time to time at the URL https://fanbds.com (collectively, the “site,” or “sites”). The Company Service is owned and operated by Master.GG Inc. (“Company”, “we”, or “us”).
Your use of the Company Service is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”).
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE COMPANY SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE RED, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, EXIT THIS PAGE AND DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE COMPANY SERVICE. USE OF THE COMPANY SERVICE IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Updates to Terms of Service; integration
The Company Service may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability. If the Company Service were discontinued at any time, all data would be deleted pursuant to the discontinuation process.
Master.GG Services are not available to persons under the age of 13. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18 (or between 13 and the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction of residence), you may only use the Master.GG Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms of Service.
Master.GG Services are also not available to any users previously removed from the Master.GG Services by Master.GG. In the event Master.GG discovers that you have opened a new account after being removed, in addition to any other rights that Master.GG may have, Master.GG reserves the right to suspend or terminate any or all of your accounts and terminate, withhold or revoke any paid services. Finally, Master.GG Services are not available to any persons barred from receiving them under the laws of the United States or applicable laws in any other jurisdiction. You may not use our service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
You may not impersonate someone else (e.g adopt the identity of a celebrity of your next door neighbor), create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple accounts. If you use a pseudonym, take care to note that others may still be able to identify you if, for example, you include identifying information in your reviews, use the same account information on other sites, or allow other sites to share information about you with the Company Service.
Use of Service
You may wish to register to take advantage of certain features. If so, you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Company Service;
- As permitted, maintain and promptly update such information. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate or outdated, or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate or outdated, Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and prohibit all current or future use of the Company Service by you; and
You agree to use the Company Service only for lawful purposes and that you are responsible for your use of and communications and content you may post via the company Service. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, infringing, threatening, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent, offensive, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including any material that encourages criminal conduct or conduct that would give rise to civil liability, infringes upon others’ intellectual property rights, impersonates any individual or entity, or otherwise violates any applicable law. You agree not to solicit personal information from minors. You agree not to use the Company Service in any manner that interferes with its normal operation or with any other user’s use of the Company Service.
You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Company Service:
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Company Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- Access or search or attempt to access or search the Company Service by any means other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by us, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with us;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Company Service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; or
- disrupt or interfere with the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Company Service, or otherwise creating an undue burden on the Company Service.
You may not use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any page of the Company Service. You will not decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of any part of the Company Service.
You further agree that you will not access the Company Service by any means except through the interface provided by Company for access to the Company Service. Creating or maintaining any link from another application to any page at the Company Service without the prior authorization of Company is prohibited. Running or displaying the Company Service, or any information or material displayed via the Company Service in frames or through similar means on another website or application without the prior authorization of Company is prohibited. Any permitted links to the Company Service must comply with all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
Company makes no representation that Materials contained, described or offered via the Company Service are accurate, appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside the United States, or that these Terms of Service comply with the laws of any other country. Visitors who use the Company Service and reside outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable law. You agree that you will not access the Company Service from any territory where its contents are illegal, and that you, and not the Company Parties, are responsible for compliance with applicable law.
Your use of the Company Service is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
Furthermore, you herein agree not to make use of the Services for:
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy or which is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever;
- impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, any Company, forum leaders, guides or hosts or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- forging captions, headings or titles or otherwise offering any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to any law nor having any contractual or fiduciary relationship with;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, "junk mail," "spam," or any other form of solicitation, except in any such areas that may have been designated for such purpose;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other users' ability to participate in any real-time interactions;
- interfering with or disrupting any of the Services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or related to our website, including, but not limited to, the use of any software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national or international law, including, but not limited to, rules, guidelines, and/or regulations decreed by the Securities and Exchange Commission, in addition to any rules of any nation or other securities exchange, that would include without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- providing informational support or resources, concealing and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to any organization delegated by the United States government as a "foreign terrorist organization" in accordance to Section 219 of the Nationality Act;
- stalking or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual; and/or,
- collecting or storing of any personal data relating to any other user in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities which have been set forth in the aforementioned paragraphs.
Suggestions and Improvements. By sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals (“Feedback”), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, (iii) we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, and (iv) you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Company and its users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such Feedback.
All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such content. You acknowledge that all Content transmitted or accessed by you using the Company Service, is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible and liable for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. You remain solely responsible for all Content that you transmit in connection with the Company Service, and you warrant that you possess all rights necessary to provide such Content and that you do not violate any third party’s rights in providing such Content. We reserve the right to remove, and to allow certain users to remove, any objectionable Content in our sole discretion. You understand that by providing Content publicly in connection with the Company Service, you hereby grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable and transferable right to fully exploit such Content (including all related intellectual property rights) in connection with our business. For purposes of these Terms of Service, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, any information, text, reviews, videos, audio clips, comments, information, data, photographs, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive
We may from time to time allow you to share Site content via social media share buttons. Such sharing must include attribution to the Site.
Termination. You may terminate your use of the Company Service at any time. You agree that Company may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Company Service, with or without notice, in our reasonable discretion, at any time. Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Company Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, at any time. Following the termination or cancellation of your subscription to the Company Service and/or your account, we reserve the right to delete all your data in the normal course of operations.
Unless otherwise stated, Master.GG Inc and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Master.GG Inc. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.master.gg for your own personal use
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.fanbds.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.fanbds.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.fanbds.com
- Redistribute content from Master.GG Inc (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Master.GG does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Master.GG, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Master.GG shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Master.GG reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that: You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or tradem